Material Flow Control System
The RELAG-System® – MLS is the ideal solution for the organisation and handling of fully automatic systems. The material flow control system (MLS) allows you to control and monitor the material flow in your company. The material flow control system recognises the complete structure of the installation with all conveyors and transfer carriages. Based on section information, the MLS can issue the necessary transport orders to the individual conveying elements.
The task of the RELAG-System® – MLS involves the coordination of individual steps in a fully automated installation, which the system coordinates and plans for optimal usage of time. Each of these movements is displayed in real time in the system, thereby ensuring that users have a full overview at all times. Simple configuration means that priority rules are set based on assignment statuses or fixed rules. In the event of disruptions, the system independently searches for alternative routes and visualises all installation statuses.
The RELAG-System® – MLS can be integrated in diverse controls. Communication with the subsystems is realised via configurable interfaces on a send and receive basis or the polling of data modules in a PLC. Each field of the visualisation corresponds to a system point with the corresponding code. The operator recognises current movements by colour changes to the system points. Information on a corresponding system point can be called up, such as data on a special pallet that is currently being transported in the installation. This visualisation of the installation can be freely configured by users at any time to suit their requirements.
Benefits of our material flow control system:
- Subdivision of the control messages into individual steps
- Time coordination of these individual steps (e.g. priority rules)
- Visualisation of the individual movements
- Restart functionality (cold start)
- Correction option in case of manual interventions or errors
- Option of logging and alarming the operator in the event of problems
- Automatic control of material flow for complex, fully automatic installations
- Complete structure of the installation with all conveyors and transfer cars is recognised
- Necessary transport orders are issued to the individual conveyor elements
- Coordination of individual steps in a fully automated installation
- Individual steps are coordinated and planned by the system in a way that allows for optimal time usage
- Easy to operate functions for fault messages via email, SMS or on an app on a smartphone